Tree Saver straps from US Cargo Control are basically a smaller version of our recovery strap made specifically for ATVs or any 4-wheeling vehicle rated 15,000 lbs. or less. This yellow strap is 6 feet long and made of durable 3 inch nylon webbing, has a tensile strength of 30,000 Lbs, and is ideal for wrapping around trees (or other anchor points) allowing you to get out of most positions when stuck. Simply wrap the strap around a tree or other anchor point. Use the winch on your vehicle and lock its hook into the eyes of the strap. The nylon strap (which has a higher stretch value than polyester straps) will create a rubber band effect, pulling your vehicle free while protecting the tree and your winch cable from abrasion! The eyes of the strap are reinforced with a highly abrasion-resistant fabric called cordura. This fabric is laced inside the eyes to extend the life of the strap and prevent it from being cut by barbs and other imperfections found on tow hooks.
- 3″ X 6′ Tree Saver Recovery Strap for 4-wheelers and ATVs
- Strap eyes reinforced with Cordura to resist tears and abrasion
- Break Strength: 30,000 lbs
- 100% domestic – made in the USA
- Pulls your small vehicle out when stuck, while protecting your winch cable and the tree!