About The Drixet 2-Ton Dual Gear Power Ratchet Pulling System Come-Along Tool.
You want to pull out a badly stuck car from an unpaved road or in trails, terrains etc.
You need to get a stuck vehicle onto a trailer or you have a very old car in your backyard with trees growing in it
How can you extract it by yourself?
The Drixet 2-Ton Dual Gear Power Ratchet Pulling System Come-Along Tool that gives you the capability to single handedly extract and pull the heaviest objects with minimum strength.
Durable Ratchet Drive:
The Double Steel Gears and Locking Pawls distribute the pulling force evenly making it useable for a single man operation and has a Convenient Thumb Control Reversing option.
Aircraft-Grade Wound Steel Cable:
13′ feet of 3/16″ Wound-Steel Aircraft-Grade Chain with a 4000 lbs. pulling capacity and a 2000 lbs. lifting capacity
2 Lifting Hooks:
Safety latch hooks are self-closing for secure connections. (1 hook swivels)
The high-leverage, 17-inch steel ratchet handle with cushioned nonslip Vinyl coated grip is comfortable to operate.
Sharp Gear Teeth:The Teeth on each Sprocket grips the pawls into position on both gears simultaneously without slipping out.
• Align/Lift Heavy Beams
• Pull Out Tree Stems, Cutted Tree Logs, Shallow-Roots
• Tie/Anchor a Boat
• Towing Vehicles onto Trailers
• Tighten a Zip Line Cable
• Installing A Chain Link Fence
The handle’s safety feature makes it bend if exceeded the max force, so do not overload or use extension handle.
It’s Like An Extra Pair Of Hands! But Strong Ones!
- ✓ The Drixet 2-Ton Dual Gear Power Ratcheting Pull System (Come-Along Tool) is a hand operated winch used to pull objects, the versatile tool features Double locking pawls that distributes even pulling force allowing for a one handed effort to pull heavy loads & take on the toughest construction, landscaping, and farm projects.
- ✓ SPECS: 13′ foot of 3/16″ aircraft-grade steel cable with a 4000 lbs. pulling capacity and a 2000 lbs. lifting capacity – 2 Hooks: 5/16″ – Handle Length: 17″.
- ✓ QUALITY: Wound-Steel Premium Cable stands up to the greatest pressures -Hardened all-steel construction with Corrosion/Rust-Resistant galvanized finish with 2 Drop Forge Hooks that have Self-closing safety latches that offers sure connections – Contains Double Releases for the best safety.
- ✓ DESIGN: The Dual durable steel gears and locking pawls distribute pulling force evenly making it easy even for a single hand operation – 17 in. High-Leverage Steel Ratchet Handle with Cushioned Non-Slip Vinyl Coated Grip provides comfort – 2 Large locking Hooks – Designed compact and portable for easy storage.
- ✓ USES: Use to get stuck vehicles out of snow & ditches, move big machinery, tie/anchor a boat to park it, tie up a bunch of logs, straighten out a pole of a fence/small tree, pull high voltage electric wires, Iron workers use it to align and lift heavy beams, align train tracks on railroads, tighten a zip line cable, pull a retaining wall back into position, pull out tree stems, cutted tree logs, shallow-roots etc.