Pulling a boat onto your trailer is easy with the flip of a switch. Disengage the clutch to pull the strap out and hook it on, re-engage the clutch, and let the winch motor do the rest. Enclosed outer case covers all moving parts. For boats up to 9000 lbs gross weight. Note: For horizontal pulling applications only – not for vertical lifting.
- Designed for boats up to 9000 lbs
- Power-in, Power-out, and Freewheel operations
- Dynamic brake, as well as mechanical friction brake
- 3-position rotary switch (in, out, off)
- Includes 2″ x 20′ polyester strap (installed), wiring harness (25 ft positive battery wire and 8 ft ground wire), and emergency crank handle