Keeper Performance Engineered Vehicle Recovery Straps are the best way to tow a stuck or disabled vehicle. Hi-Test abrasion resistant webbing exceeds the needs of demanding applications. Lighter than a chain and won’t rust, rot or mildew. Stores easily in a trunk, job box or behind a pickup truck seat. This 3″ x 20′ Vehicle Recovery Strap has a webbing capacity of 22,500 lbs. with a max vehicle weight of 11,000 lbs. It is best used for full-sized trucks and SUV’s.
- 11,000 lbs. Maximum Vehicle Weight
- 20′ vehicle recovery strap with looped ends
- 3″ Hi-Test webbing rated at 22,500 lbs.
- Looped ends for easy attachment to tow hooks or with a bow shackle
- Stretch and recoil action to dislodge stuck vehicles