The VIPER Max 4,000lb UTV winch is perfect when needing a durable winch for ATVs, UTVs and Side by Sides. Constructed with permanent magnet motors and steel gears, the Max 4000 delivers a reliable performance that users recognize and trust. A great winch for snowplowing with ATV, UTV and Side by Sides, it has a sealed, 3-stage planetary metal gear train, a 1.6 horsepower permanent magnet, low-amp draw engine, and a 4,000lb pull rating.
MotoAlliance winch mount plate kits, used to install this winch on your ATV, UTV or Side-by-Side, are sold separately.
Important Safety Features
All VIPER winches contain safety features including mechanical and dynamic braking systems (automatically hold 100% of the winch capacity & reduce the chance of rope creep when power is applied), a sealed solenoid, and a 9′ tethered remote for safe winching distances.
• Motor – 12V DC, Sealed 1.6 HP permanent magnet
• Rated Line Pull – 4,000 lbs (1,847 kgs)
• Line Speed – 0 lbs – 31 Amps motor draw / 26 FPM (7.9 MPM)
• Line Speed – 4,000 lbs – 308 Amps motor draw / 5 FPM (1.5 MPM)
• Gearing / Gear Ratio – 3-Stage planetary/136:1
• Brake – Automatic, 100% load holding
• Clutch – Cam Activated
• Mounting Bolt Pattern – 3.0″ x 4.87″ (76mm x 124mm)
Limited Lifetime Warranty
MotoAlliance warrants to the original purchaser that VIPER Max 4000 (a) mechanical components will be free of defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of the winch, and (b) electrical components will be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from purchase.
- FULLY SEALED – Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 1.6 HP permanent magnet motor with mechanical load holding and dynamic brake
- 50′ x 3/16″ BLACK AmSteel®-Blue synthetic rope & aluminum hawse fairlead
- Sealed, 3 stage, steel planetary gears
- Includes Handlebar Rocker Switch, Cabled Remote, Contactor/Solenoid, Rubber Line Stopper, 5ga Wiring