The VIPER MIDNIGHT SERIES 4,500lb Winch is a durable winch for ATVs, UTVs and Side by Sides. A great winch for snowplowing and mudding with ATV and UTVs, it has a sealed planetary metal gear train, a 1.6 horsepower permanent magnet motor, automatic brake, and stainless steel hardware. Waterproof handle bar switch and Steel cable are standard on this Midnight Series winch.
MotoAlliance winch mount plate kits are sold separately.
Important Safety Features
All VIPER winches contain safety features including mechanical and dynamic braking systems (automatically hold 100% of the winch capacity & reduce the chance of rope creep when power is applied) and a sealed solenoid.
• Motor – 12V DC, Sealed 1.6HP permanent magnet
• Rated Line Pull – 4,500lbs (2,041.17 kgs)
• Line Speed – 0 lbs – 31 Amps motor draw / 26 FPM (7.92 MPM)
• Line Speed – 4,500lbs – 318 Amps motor draw / 3 FPM (.91 MPM)
• Gearing / Gear Ratio – 3-Stage planetary/136:1
• Brake – Automatic, 100% load holding
• Clutch – Cam Activated
• Mounting Bolt Pattern – 3.0″ x 4.875″ (76mm x 123.83mm)
Limited Lifetime Warranty
MotoAlliance warrants to the original purchaser that the VIPER Midnight 4500 (a) mechanical components will be free of defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of the winch, and (b) electrical components will be free of defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from purchase.
- FULLY SEALED – Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 1.6 HP permanent magnet motor with mechanical load holding and dynamic brake; Steel planetary gears
- 50′ x 3/16″ BLACK Synthetic Dyneema Rope and Alumnium Hawse Fairlead
- 3″ x 4.875″ Standard Bolt Mounting Pattern
- Includes Rocker Handlebar Switch, Contactor/Solenoid, Clevis Hook, Terminal Boots and Wiring