For easy and convenient vehicle pulling, VULCAN offers its superior off-road item – the 3/4″ x 20′ Off-Road Double Braided Recovery Ropes. This durable product is ideal for all kinds of heavy-duty vehicle owners, from weekend RV drivers to off-road enthusiasts and even hardworking farmers.
Our recovery ropes have double-braided construction that aids in absorbing shock and a polymer coating that’s resistant to UV rays and water. These double-braided ropes are safer and lighter than steel cables as well as two to three times stronger than nylon flat straps. Thanks to its waterproof properties, this item lasts longer than other products in all kinds of weather conditions. It also floats in water for easier shoreline recovery. Additionally, it has a great resistance to abrasion, which can help prevent damage to your car.
You don’t need to spend hundreds of your hard-earned dollars on pull ropes that won’t last for even one use. Use VULCAN equipment on your ATV, UTV, and 4×4 wheelers today and see its amazing 19,000 lbs. breaking strength!
Kit includes recovery rope, matching shackles, and convenient carrying case.
- HEAVY-DUTY CONSTRUCTION – Professional operators choose Vulcan towing and tie down products to haul and recover millions of vehicles every year, and Vulcan is recognized as the most qualified and experienced car tie down and towing manufacturer in the world. This Off-Road Recovery Rope is designed to perform under the most rigorous off-road recovery situations. This rope is made with premium quality materials to last and perform well on all types of terrain, including mud, snow, and sand.
- WATERPROOF AND UV RESISTANT – The Vulcan Off-Road Recovery Rope is highly flexible and durable thanks to its double-braided nylon construction. Each rope fiber has been soaked in a waterproof polymer coating and are safe to use on wet snow tracks or when it’s raining. The rope also floats in water, making shoreline recoveries much safer and easier. The polymer coating also has UV-resistant properties for extra-long life in the field and is highly resistant to heat and abrasion.
- INCREDIBLE BREAKING STRENGTH – This product features high elasticity, perfect for snatching or recovery applications. The rope has a breaking strength of 19,000 lbs. and rubber-coated eye tips for a secure grip and extra protection. The high strength-to-weight ratio provides easy handling and maximum pull while the double-braid construction helps absorb shock and store energy which is released when you need extra pulling power and can greatly assist in an off-road recovery situation.
- BETTER THAN CHAINS, WIRE ROPE OR NYLON STRAPS – Vulcan Ropes are two to three times stronger than flat nylon straps and lighter than steel cables, giving you the best of both worlds. The double-braided ropes are safer to use than steel if the line breaks due to overloading. You won’t get metal splinters, and the smooth rope reduces vehicle damage. The rope will not curl, kink, bend, or pinch, and you can be sure that they will not leave any deep scratches on your car and are built to last.
- GREAT VALUE – More than just a basic rope, Vulcan Tow Rope Kits include polyurethane-coated eyes, fully impregnated waterproof polymer, two matching shackles to attach each end of the rope to any vehicle or anchor point, and a vented reusable storage bag that allows the products to dry out and not get moldy while not in use.