ARIES Jeep tube doors are more than a fancy aftermarket toy for your Jeep Wrangler JL or Jeep Gladiator; they are the key to turning your ride into the ultimate off-roading machine. Their open-concept design and aggressive cutout pattern makes them the perfect accessory for the desert Baja and the rock climber alike. To keep your Jeep JL / Gladiator light on its feet over every sand dune, ARIES Jeep tube doors are built to be lightweight while still maintaining superior strength. They are constructed from T6 aluminum alloy, making them strong but far lighter than steel. We also use 100% TIG welds to ensure a solid build and a precise fit on your vehicle. Jeep tube doors are quick to install and easy to remove whenever necessary, using the factory hinge points. They are coated in a durable black powder coat for maximum corrosion resistance, and the unique textured finish of the powder coat helps hide minor scratches and grime from your off-road excursions (NOTE: Before purchasing ARIES Jeep tube doors, it is recommended that you check local and state laws. Some laws may prohibit the use of this product).
- OPEN-AIR DESIGN. These Jeep half doors open up your Jeep Wrangler JL or Jeep Gladiator for an unbeatable off-road experience. They’re perfect for enjoying the trail or a road trip!
- DURABLE. For long-lasting strength, these rear Jeep doors are constructed from hardened T6 aluminum alloy. This gives them exceptional resilience to the outdoor elements and off-road challenges.
- LIGHTWEIGHT. Aluminum construction also makes these Jeep Wrangler / Jeep Gladiator doors lightweight. Keeping your Jeep agile on the trail is essential, and the sleek design of these aluminum Jeep doors keeps cumbersome weight off your ride.
- CORROSION-RESISTANT. To ensure uncompromising resistance to rain, dirt and other corrosive threats, these Jeep Gladiator / Jeep Wrangler tube doors are finished in a durable textured black powder coat.
- EASY TO INSTALL. These rear Jeep tube doors are fast and easy to install, replacing the factory doors and utilizing the existing hinge points and door catches on the Jeep Wrangler JL or Jeep Gladiator.