2007-2013 Toyota Tundra
4 Pieces aftermarket fender flares + mounting hardware
Pocket riveted style
Dura-Flex 2000 plastic
* Flat flares provide additional clearance between fender flares and oversized tires.
* It is designed to not only add a rugged, off-road look, but also protect the sides of your vehicle from road debris and harsh outdoor elements.
* 100% UV Protection. No chalking, cracking or warping.
* Built to strict quality control standards.
* Custom fit applications for each specific model.
* Pretty easy to install using factory holes.
*Made in USA.
E-Autogrilles fender flares featuring rivet style designs in a package that is unmatched for style and durability. From the street to the trails E-Autogrilles flares protects your truck against every road condition. Our Co-Extruded thermoformed construction features a top layer of Acrylic fused to a base layer of impact resistant ABS plastic. This combination offers maximum protection against the elements while providing a durable elegant finish. No- drill designs on most applications make it quick and easy to install the flares in existing factory holes eliminating the need for costly professional installation. Made in America and backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty against warping, cracking or other manufacturing defect
- The fender flare is designed to not only add a rugged, off-road look, but also protect the sides of your vehicle from road debris and harsh outdoor elements.
- FITMENT – 2007-2013 Toyota Tundra Fleetside Bed only. (Mud Flaps Must Be Removed If Equipped)
- ITEM INCLUDED – 4 Pieces Aftermarket Pocket-Riveted Bolt-On Style Fender Flares + Mounting Hardware.
- DURABLE MATERIAL – Made of Dura-Flex 2000 plastic for ultra durability and strength. 100% UV-protected to prevent fading and cracking. Textured black powder coat finish for corrosion protection and durability.
- INSTALLATION – Custom designed for easy installation. No cutting or drilling required. Bolts into existing factory holes. Include all installation mounting hardware and instruction.