Fender flares are a small investment that prevents annoying scratches, chips, and dings on the body of your truck while you’re out enjoying the trails! The fender flares is somewhat flexible at all times so bumps, scrapes, drive-by and tough back roads are less likely to crack or shatter the flares. GaofeiLTF Fender Flares will perform well for years to come.
2015 2016 2017 Ford F150 Styleside with 67.0″ / 78.8″ / 97.4″ bed length models only
(NOT fit Technology Package 68T models & Lane-Keeping sensors models)
Please check the make, model and year of manufacture, and make sure it fits your vehicle
Color: Matte Black
Material: Premium ABS Plastic
Style: Pocket-Riveted Style
Surface Finish: Matte
Set of 4 Wheel Fender Flares
Hardwares as Shown in the Picture Above
Pocket Bolt-On Riveted Style With Led Side Marker Light
Providing a Perfect Fitment
Uv-Protected – No Chalking, Warping Or Cracking
GaofeiLTF offers effective customer service. We highly appreciate all customers’ opinions to improve the quality and service, also if you have any issues, please contact us for probable best solution. Thanks.
- FITMENTS – 2015-2017 Ford F150 Styleside with 67.0″ / 78.8″ / 97.4″ bed length models only (NOT fit Technology Package 68T models & Lane-Keeping sensors models)
- PREMIUM ABS MATERIAL – Each set of GaofeiLTF Fender Flares is made of premium ABS material to ensure that the fenders are brighter and more durable. No any old materials and recycled materials mixed.
- POCKET RIVET STYLE – Comes in Matt Black OE textured finish. The pocket bolt-on riveted style offers a customized off-road look and adds significant tire coverage to keep dirt and debris off the vehicle! LED side marker light included.
- PACKAGE INCLUDED – Full 4 piece set of fender flares (2 front and 2 rear); Hardwares as shown in the picture above.
- NO DRILLING – Easy installation using standard tools. Instruction is NOT included. The stainless steel rivets are pre-installed into the flare pockets, these rivets are for decorative purpose only, not to secure the flares onto the truck body.