Available for headlights, side markers, tail lights and blinkers – we’ve got it all!
Fit for Jeep Wrangler 2007-2017 regardless of 2 doors or 4 doors
Made of polished stainless steel for a true attention to detail
These will set your jeep apart from everybody else
High-quality powder coat that resists rust and dirt
8 pieces light guard kits
Necessary screws are included
Product installation (e.g. side marker light):
1. Gain access to the side marker light. First, pull back the inner fender liner to expose the back of the side marker light. It needs to be pulled over a tab.
Next, use a small Allen wrench to push in the center of the plastic rivet that holds the fender flare to the light. It sometimes takes considerable force to release this.
Once the center has been pushed through, the rivet can be pulled out toward the wheel.
2. Remove the bulb from light housing by twisting and pulling. Push on the tab at top of side marker housing to release housing from inner fender.
Pull light housing out of bottom of fender. It may help to have another person pull the inner fender liner and the flare apart while removing the light.
3. Place the Side Marker Guard into the fender flare from the back side. Re-install side marker light.
It may help to have another person pull the inner fender liner and the flare apart while installing the light.
The guard is held in place between the side marker light and the fender flare.
4. Reinstall light bulb, inner fender liner, and the light retaining rivet. Installation is the reverse of removal.
- Easy and quick installation, screws are included in the package. Drilling required.
- Suitable for 2007 – 2017 Jeep Wrangler JK Please check your own compatible before purchasing!
- PACKAGE INCLUDES – Light Guard Kit for Headlights, Taillights, Side marker lights and Turn signal indicators & Accessories.
- These guards not only protect your headlights from brush and other hazards, but they also give your 2007-2016 JK a rugged appearance with their twin vertical bar design.
- Manufactured from steel for strength, these light guards are completed in a durable, black powder coated finish for aggressive good looks and long lasting corrosion resistance.