Due to popular demand, Poison Spyder Brawler Rockers for JK are now available in light-weight aluminum. Features and construction are exactly identical to our Heavy Duty STEEL Brawler Rockers, the only exception being that these are fabricated from 3/16″ thick aluminum plate rather than 3/16″ steel. Aluminum would be preferred by those who want the bad-ass looks, entry step functionality, and an admittedly reduced measure of rocker armor protection, but with a very significant weight savings compared to the steel versions. For those who will be testing their Jeeps on tougher trails where frequent contact with the rocks is to be expected, we highly recommend opting for the steel versions. While the aluminum is a respectable 3/16″ thick, it should not be expected to withstand the same amount of punishment that our steel Brawler Rockers can handle. Brawler Rockers are two-piece “mini-boatside” style rocker armor. Each component is fabricated entirely of CNC-laser cut, precision brake-formed 3/16″ plate. The upper piece fits the lower section of your Jeep’s exterior sheetmetal like a glove, conforming to the sublte curvature of the JK and providing protection similar to Poison Spyder’s JK Body Armor.
- Two-piece design combines body-hugging “Body Armor” with formed rub-rail
- Made entirely of CNC laser cut, precision brake-formed 3/16″ light weight aluminum plate
- Rub rail ledge may function as an entry step
- Body tub mounting provides better ground clearance than frame-mounted sliders
- Stainless steel hardware & install instructions included