- Brand new and high quality
- Ability to capture stored DTCs, Freeze Frame, and Failure Record for later review.
- Ability to view the status of vehicle diagnostic tests as they run.
- The software will provide full bi-directional control when performing power train, chassis, and body diagnostics.
- Support for on-board diagnostics on all GM systems 1992 thru current year.
- Removable hardware modules provide insurance against scan tool obsolescence.
- Large, easy-to-read backlit screen.
- RS232 & RS485 ports provide the avenue to connect future devices to your Tech 2 Flash.
- Microprocessor: 32 bit,16 MHz
- Memory: 32 MB flash type II PCMCIA. Type III slot available for future expansion.
- Communications: Integral RS232 communication port.
- Screen: 3.8.8 backlit monochrome with full graphics capability: 320,40 pixels. Displays up to 9 vehicle parameters at once .
- Memory:32 MB flash type II PCMCIA. Type III slot available for future expansion.
- Communications:Integral RS232 communication port.
- Material: Plastic.
- Size: Approx.31cm/12.20inch x 16cm/6.29inch x 5cm/1.97inch.
An industry change in protocol from OBD II to
Controller Area Network (CAN) has begun. In order to perform diagnostics
on a vehicle that uses the CAN interface;
You will need the Tech 2 Flash and a CAN diagnostic interface
module. The module connects between the Tech 2 Flashs diagnostic link
cable and the OBD adapter.
Once the module is connected, it can be used on all GM vehicle
applications,even those vehicles using other platforms such as OBD I and
GM vehicles utilize the CANdi module interface
- 05 Buick Allure (3.6L)
- 05 Buick LaCrosse (3.6L)
- 05 Buick Rainier (5.3L)
- 04-05 Buick Rendezvous (3.6L)
- 04-05 Cadillac CTS (3.6L)
- 04-05 Cadillac SRX (3.6L / 4.6L)
- 04-05 Cadillac XLR (4.6L)
- 05 Cadillac STS (3.6L / 4.6L)
- 05 Chevrolet Cobalt (2.2L)
- 05 Chevrolet Corvette (6.0L)
- 05 Chevrolet Equinox (3.4L)
- 05 Chevrolet TrailBlazer (5.3L)
- 05 Chevrolet SSR (6.0L)
- 04 Chevrolet Malibu (Body/Chassis only)
- 05 Chevrolet Malibu (3.5L)
- 05 GMC Envoy (5.3L)
- 05 Pontiac G6 (3.5L)
- 05 Pontiac GTO (6.0L)
- 05 Pontiac Pursuit (2.2L)
- Buick Verano
- Buick Cascada
- Cadillac ATS
- Cadillac XTS
- Cadillac ELR
- Cadillac CT6
- Buick Regal
- Chevrolet Impala
- Chevrolet Camaro
- Chevrolet SS
- Chevrolet Silverado
- Chevrolet Equinox
- Chevrolet Cruze
- Chevrolet Traverse
- GMC Sierra
- GMC Acadia
- GM-English 33.004 1991-2013
- 1 x Tech-2 Flash Tester
- 1x candi interface
- 1 x 32 MB PCMCIA Card with OE Applications
- 1x RS323 self test adapter(We will provide adapter according to delivery country)
- 1x GM 3000100 HP 5063-3258 MADL IN USA connector
- 1x GM 3000101 HP 5063-3290 MADL IN USA connector
- 1x GM 3000098 VTX 02002955 connector
- 1x GM 3000099 VTX 02002961 connector
- 1x GM 3000109 VTX 02002953 connector
- 1x Light colour connector (pictured)
- 1x GM 3000097 VTX 02002956 cable
- 1x GM 3000095 cable
- 1x Internet cable
- 1x Ignition cable
- 1 x RS232 cable
· We only accept PayPal. It is the only online payment method we accept.
· Please make sure you have a valid/confirmed PayPal account prior bidding.
· All PayPal Payments must be Confirmed (Shipping and billing addresses must match).
· All the items will be shipped from USA Multiple Locations,United States within 48 business hours upon receipt of your payment.
· We DO NOT Ship to APO/FPO addresses, Puerto Rico, Hawaii, Virgin Islands, etc.
· USPS service or UPS Mail Innovation(USPS Services) are offered and shipping time is Estimated in 5-9 Days depending on the destination.
· We appreciate your patience and allow sufficient time for delivery. Please feel free to contact us if you don’t receive your package within 14 business days.
· We only send item to your Verified PayPal address and please make sure it is correct.
· We strive for 100% customer satisfaction! Positive Feedback is very important to us.
· If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us via “Ask seller a question” . We will reply your email within 24 working hours.
On Aug-26-20 at 05:09:08 PDT, seller added the following information: