Designed as an extra tough one-piece construction, side armor is fabricated from 5/32″ steel sheet and 2″ x 0.120 steel tube and a dual girder design. The textured black powder coat finishes defeat rust and gives your feet a purchase when you use the armor as a step into or out of your Wrangler. The design gives your Jeep a brutally competent look.
Mounting this wheel-to-wheel side armor deflects all manner of hazards from your Wrangler’s sides and undercarriage. It also offers a solid step.
These side armor pieces attach to your 2007 – 2018 JK Wrangler, 2-door models only, with a simple bolt-on attachment.
A pair of Side Steps
All mounting hardware
- The width is about 6.5 inches to stand on. The length of the metal step is 53.6 inches long. A person can stand on with two feet at the same time and feel supported.
- The dual girder system provides maximum protection for the underside from damaging impacts.
- Useful in both the factory and lifted Jeeps.
- Manufactured from durable 5/32″ steel sheet and 2″ x 0.120 steel tube. Black textured powder-coated finish.
- Pre-welded bracket systems. One-piece design. Easy bolt-on installation, no drilling required.