Having the right edge trim can make a huge impact on any project; Trim-Lok manufactures edge trim in a variety of dimensions and edge thicknesses to meet the unique needs of your DIY project. From decorative trim and fire-retardant trim, to sewable upholstery trim and fender flare trim, our edge trim is made for various applications such as van doors, boats, golf carts, helmets, truck cabs, riding mowers, computer cabinets, fiberglass, machinery guards, sheet metal, playground equipment and much more. The extremely flexible neoprene rubber edge trim creates the perfect edge. As you push this edge trim into place, its tight grip holds the edge to keep it secured. The edge trim can be used outdoors and is designed to last against the elements as well as having moderate resistance to oils and gasoline. Materials are medium-hard and sturdy with an 70A durometer rating. If you’re looking for a protected edge with excellent resistance to sunlight, water, and the ozone, look no further than Trim-Lok’s edge trim.
- FLEXIBLE NEOPRENE RUBBER TRIM is highly flexible, manufactured to grip on difficult materials, compound curves and other problematic surfaces
- EASY TO INSTALL push-on edge trim designed to cover sharp, rough edges – providing DIY edge protection on sheet metal, plastic, and other materials
- WIDE RANGE OF APPLICATIONS on marine, automobile, machinery, and equipment cases – including uses on boats, vans, forklifts, golf carts, helmets, playground equipment, and more!
- WEATHER-RESISTANT NEOPRENE material allows for outdoor use – resisting temperatures ranging from -20° to +158° while withstanding moisture, sunlight, oils and gasoline
- VARIETY OF DIMENSIONS available for various edge thicknesses – allowing for a professional trim with a smooth black finish to be applied to a multitude of applications